Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gosh where do i begin..... I LOVE MAKING JUNK JOURNALS!!!! I have learned so much about paper crafting in the past few months that i cant manage my time well enough to bring all my new ideas to life. I have been remiss in posting to my blogs but i am going to try and remedy that. So if you know of anybody who can stop time tell them to call me because i need some extra hours in my day. I am gonna post a few pics and hopefully be back with a tutorial on how i get my journal ideas.
I love the way this cover came out, it has an old maybe even dusty look to it. i think keeping the distressing random is the key

These pic are from a Ledger Journal i did for my etsy shop. This journal was awesome i was able to incorporate lot of Junque. The side tags really add a lot to its look. I love when the pages don't all hide with in the covers.
Wild colors pulse distressed inks make journal pages POP! Try mixing it up, think outside the box, and remember there is not right or wrong in junk journal.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment